Fundamentals can never be changed (House to House co-relation). Always go to see the sign where the
planet was, see whether the sign is movable, immovable or dual and the element is fire, earth, air or water.
If the fiery planet is in fiery sign then the planet becomes much fiery and if it is in movable sign
also then it becomes so powerful. If it is in immovable sign then the fire of that is in limitation. If it is in dual sign then there is some decrease in fire of that planet.
Apart from this also see that if the planet is in dual sign then whether it is closer to movable or immovable sign.
- Fiery Signs : Aries, Leo, Sagittarius
- Earthly Signs : Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn .
- Airy Signs : Gemini, Libra, Aquarius.
- Watery Signs : Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces.
Movable Signs – Aries, Cancer, Libra, Capricorn
Immovable Signs – Taurus, Leo, Scorpio, Aquarius
Dual Signs – Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius, Pisces
- East Direction Signs : Aries, Leo, Sagittarius
- West Direction Signs : Gemini, Libra, Aquarius
- North Direction Signs : Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces
- South Direction Signs : Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn
While seeing the Vimshottari Dasha, take the MahaDasha Lord like the change of government, the Antara Dasha Lord like ministers, the Pratyantara Dasha Lord like bureaucrats. Also relate like this for after Dashas like Sookshma Dasha, Prana Dasha etc.
In 360º Zodiac, the planets are always in roaming in all different path, places and pointers. There are 249 path & 3600 pointers. The nature of planets is fixed. So there is an addition/reduction of qualities and disqualities along with the basic nature of planets. So in order to conclude anything regarding that planet, we have to consider all the things.
Above things are also considerable for all 12 Bhav-Madhyas.